Gone Fishing!


It's the August long weekend! Hubby and I are packing up the kids, loading the backpacks, grabbing our fishing rods and a canoe and heading into Algonquin Park for a much needed break!  I can't wait to get out on the water, where the only sound will be our paddles rhythmically hitting the water.  Who am I kidding?  My kids are going to be chatting my ears off.  This is our first portaging trip with them.  They are so excited, as am I. mixed in with some nerves about them on a canoe. 

I found these amazing pictures via Pure Green Living about this company called Shelter Co. that sets up luxury camp trips for the high maintenance adventurer.  How awesome would a weekend away like this be with a dozen or so friends?  Despite all the luxurious touches, the real beauty in a trip like this is still the outdoor setting; green grass, trees, and freshwater lakes!





Note, these will not be my accommodations this weekend.  Our trip will be a little more rugged than this one, since we are carrying everything in, which I actually love.  But I wouldn't mind this set up at all! This would make for one heavenly sleep.



Have a fabulous Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I would love a tent like that to. I miss camping and I would like to go again soon. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be amazing...I haven't been camping in forever, but the last time I went it was not this nice lol

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails