London Style







All the excitement this past week, leading up to BlogTour this September, has my head spinning with delight! Along with getting to visit one of the world's most amazing cities, I get to celebrate design with fellow enthusiasts and professionals.  Which begs the question;  What do I wear? No pressure!  Bloggers only always look fabulous and industry events.  I can't go wrong taking inspiration from London's very own Burberry.  There is something very polished but relaxed about Burberry's signature look.  It's perfect for long  fun filled days on your feet, and unwinding with a drink afterwards.


Images via Burberrry


2 comments:

  1. OMG, that flippy skirt will turn out to be iconic this Fall/Winter, I predicted this when I saw the show. I love Burberry Prorsum for the consummate edgy couture look Christopher Bailey has created, just wish our weather in Texas cooperated a bit more with his stylings. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH love it all. All the goregous ruffles and rich colors (love the velvet skirt) and that first bag, gorgeous!! I am loving that peplums are "in" again, Burberry is looking better than ever.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails