Rustic Refined Farmhouse




 
I am in love! Again, I know. OK - so for a farmhouse it might be a little over the top with it's uber dramatic chandeliers, extra high ceilings, arched entry and steel windows.  I suspect this beauty is somewhere in the south of France.   Look at those awesome floors, when was the last time you saw a plank that wide?  The weathered doors and trim are simply lovely. The dining tables; incredibly casual with their mix of iron and reclaimed wood.  But at the end of the day, I just want to sink in to that sofa!
 
 
Images via Bruch at Saks

5 comments:

  1. OMG, these rooms are beautiful !!
    xx's
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floors are to die for!!! Those interiors are my favorite type ...... so natural .... Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....everything is so inviting! But I have to agree with you...that sofa is calling my name! I love a big white slipcovered sofa & I've been wanting to get one for my living room. After seeing theses images..I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration! Love the steel front door and rustic, neutral interior. (So glad to have recently discovered your blog. AND to find out that you're right here in the Toronto area.)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails