Lugar do Cotariño, Spain



I am desperate for a trip to Spain.  I have never been, it's one the European stops I never made, and I long for  few weeks of it's culture, food and architecture.  When I stumbled on to this beautiful retreat, I was delighted to learn that it is in fact located in Spain, The owner originally bought the property to use as their private residence, but the architect convinced them they should turn it into a charming Hotel.  And indeed it is! Lugiar do Cotariño Hotel is a rustic relaxed retreat located in Galicia Spain.  Inside and out the property is filled with updated rustic charm.  Old stone walls, add to the historic charm while the crisp whites and clutter free style create a luxurious and tranquil space.  




Only seven rooms, including two suites, and two dining rooms, a living room and a lovely garden that smells of eucalyptus. If you have an hour to spare, visit their website, it isn't the greatest, but it has the most amazing music playing, and if you click on all the tabs, like surroundings or activities, you will start digging out the luggage! 





Found on HQ Room!
Thank the heavens for Google Translate, because it's in Russian! 

10 comments:

  1. I can feel the warmth of the Spanish sun right through the computer screen. Lovely.
    xo,
    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Vie - gorgeous - when do you want to go?! But what I really want to know is how you translated that other site? This is a pinkest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Europe in September - when the tourist season is over and real life kicks in. The kids are young, and the business is a little hard to leave, so it's still a distant dream...

      Wish I could tell you I know Russian, but I used google translate and it worked really well.

      Delete
  3. Yes, it's beautiful there and you should definitely plan a trip. Love these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh! You totally have me dreaming of a little sunshine vacation now! Thanks for letting me escape a little on this Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got back from the Dordogne region in France, all of the houses are built in a similar fashion. I love the beams and the furniture in these pics. Thanks for translating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spain had never been high on my list of places to visit until Ellen that works at my shop went this past summer for a week and just by her descriptions and her pictures I knew I had to go one day! Now you've just cinched that decision for me! Love the thought of staying somewhere like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous indeed...love all the beautiful warm tones and textures....yes yes yes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un bien bel endroit pour passer du bon temps...
    Merci pour l'ensemble de cette jolie publication.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great post, I studied in Spain and I have not been there for a while, but I really felt that I was revisiting, thanks for a small magic moment.

    Great posts, they are so appreciated.

    decogirlmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails