By the Stables






How I admire the owner's of this quaint little stone house, that is nestled near their horses' stables.  Built entirely of reclaimed materials found on the historic property they reside on, this one room cottage boasts a huge fireplace as it's only source of heat, a dramatic chandelier, and twelve foot harvest table and a fifteen foot sofa from a Dutch Castle.  What a wonderful place to indulge in dinner and fine wines, after a day out enjoying the land and horses.

Images via EuroTrash



7 comments:

  1. Je veux bien venir me joindre à vous pour déguster un bon verre de vin autour de cette table...
    J'apporte alors le vin ! Un bon Bordeaux!
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless! Soooo beautiful!

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this way of thinking, I love animals around me all the time, they are some of the best parts of life. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun would this be to have on your property if for no other reason than to entertain and unwind! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous horse...reminds me of my riding days. And these spaces are so romantic. I love this look! Thanks for sharing.

    Love, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this little stone house, I could move in today, it is so wonderfully warm and lively.

    Thanks for your great posts, I really appreciate them,

    Best to you,if you ever come to Montreal I would love to meet with you for a glass of wine.

    decogirlmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails