White Hides

17.12.14


I am not one for throwing animal skins on the floor, real or fake. And just when the words "I would never" are about to jump off my lips, I stumble onto something that makes me totally consider it.  I found these on my fave photographers site, Jean Allsopp, so I don't have the scoop on the flooring or the rest of the house, but I have to say, the layering and shape of these rugs over the massive plank wood flooring is fabulous. Interior Design but a superb talent, Betsy Brown.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore white hides! I currently have 2 in my home and am finding I have to really try to refrain from putting them everywhere! Love your blog!!
    Charlotte
    Simplylovedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING post! Absolutely stunning! the simplicity is what's so gorgeous!
    Thanks for an inspirational post!
    Love, jamie herzlinger

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you !

Subscribe